We are thrilled to welcome you back1
The health and safety of our guests & employees is of utmost importance to us, and we continue to be vigilant by implementing stringent measures against the spread of COVID-19. We reinforce strict precautionary measures, including frequent disinfection of all areas of the hotel, including guest rooms. You can be assured that we take this very seriously & will continue to follow all the procedures recommended by our government officals.
To Keep You Safe
- Masks are now optional in all public areas including the lobby, hallways, elevators, and restaurant be the BC Health Orders.
- Our check-in has gone paperless.
- Granville Island Hotel is equipped with individual AC units in each room limiting the risk of particulates being recirculated.
- All guest rooms have windows that open so that you have access to fresh air whenever you need it.
- Hand sanitizer stations throughout the hotel.
- Complimentary masks will be available for all guests at the front desk upon request
Please read below for more detailed information:
The well being of our customers and colleagues is, and always has been our highest priority. To ease your concerns and provide a sense of security, the Granville Island Hotel, Vancouver, continues to remain vigilant and we have implemented rigorous measures against the spread of the coronavirus. The COVID-19 pandemic requires concerted efforts on the local, regional and international levels to ensure a clean and safe environment for our guests and colleagues. We will continue to respond and adopt the necessary precautionary processes based on the expert advice of governments, public health authorities and medical professionals.
STRICT HYGIENE POLICIES:
Our hotel is upholding the highest standards for hygiene and cleanliness, and have strengthened protective measures which include frequent disinfection of all high-touch areas, sterilization of all chinaware, glassware and cutlery using high temperature washing equipment, placing additional hand sanitizers around the hotel, and executing additional cleaning protocols in all rooms and suites prior to and after each guest’s stay.
Our colleagues – essential to providing excellent care and vital in helping to combat the spread of the virus - are guided by enhanced training sessions on hygiene protocols. On a daily basis, our teams are reminded to observe good hygiene practices to reduce the risk of possible transmission of the virus. These preventive actions include washing hands thoroughly with soap and water or an alcohol-based hand sanitizer, staying home if feeling unwell, and avoiding close contact with anyone showing symptoms of respiratory illness such as coughing and sneezing.
OUR CANCELLATION POLICY
To assist our guests, The Granville Island Hotel will be flexible with individual cancellation as COVID policies are still changing in many provinces. For stays after June 30, 2020 we will work with guests to manage any changes on a case by case basis. We encourage guests with questions to contact our Reservations department at 1-800-663-1840 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Guests who booked via online travel agents or other third party travel professionals are advised to contact their booking provider for information on their policies.
In response to the current situation, we are adjusting our services effective immediately and would like to sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused. The following adjustments to our hotel operations have been implemented until further notice:
- Fitness Room(including Hot tub and sauna) are now open by appointment. Please register your desired time at the front desk.
- The Business Centre has reopened for your business needs. The business centre will be regularily cleaned througout the day.
- DOCKSIDE RESTAURNT is open daily from 830am to 10pm. (Room service is available from Noon to 8pm)
Let us help make your next hotel stay or meeting near downtown Vancouver a memorable one.
Call us today at: 1-800-663-1840 (in USA & Canada)
1253 Johnston Street
Canada V6H 3R9
Telephone: (604) 683-7373
Facsimile: (604) 683-3061